Updated May 8, 2018
Everblood Publishing, LLC
an Imprint of L.E. Wilson
170 S. Lincoln St.
Spokane, WA 99201-4443
What data do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to L.E. Wilson's newsletter. When subscribing to L.E.'s newsletter, you are asked to enter your name and e-mail address.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at: email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To personalize your experience during email communication using Mailerlite.
* To send periodic emails with Mailerlite.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining occasional author and book news, updates, giveaways, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We rely on security measures provided by the data processors (Wix, Mailerlite, and Facebook) to maintain the safety of your personal information when you click on an ad, subscribe to our email list, or otherwise enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, rent, share, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (PII). This does not include Service providers who provide IT and system administration services, trusted third parties (data processors) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, and so long as those parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of your data. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate and required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Childrens' Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect or encourage the submission of any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Everblood Publishing has striven to ensure compliance with the GDPR and protect the personally identifiable information of citizens of the European Union and extend that same level of protection to all users.
- Right to Access: To access the aggregate data we hold about you, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
- Data breaches: Should a data breach ever occur, we will inform users by email as soon as is reasonable after we are made aware.
Should we become aware of data breaches to any of our data processors, we will also inform you via email.
- How we use your data: Everblood Publishing uses user-provided data in order to send email communications through Wix and Mailerlite, utilize Google Analytics to improve website performance, and to utilize Facebook Pixel to improve advertising by L.E. Wilson and Everblood Publishing and its subsidiaries.
- Data Storage Limitations: Everblood Publishing only stores your information until you unsubscribe from our email list. Everblood Publishing will take all appropriate measures after such actions by You to delete your remaining information within a reasonable amount of time, usually FIVE (5) days, if you have not unsubscribed yourself.
- Access: Everblood Publishing as a data controller will only allow your data to be accessed by data processors such as Wix, Google, Facebook, and Mailerlite. Everblood Publishing will never sell, rent, share, or otherwise provide your information to other third parties, especially not for marketing purposes. The only exception this rule would be to reasonably comply with law enforcement and government investigations.